Join our events
At Medilaw, we understand the importance of continued learning opportunities for our people and our industry. We hold regular seminars, webinars and events that explore medical conditions, health risks and personal injury topics. Attendees enhance and improve their understanding of medical conditions and terminology and their report reading ability.
To view all the recent webinars from the Medilaw Group, please refer to our webinar library.
Watch our most recent webinar on demand
The Medilaw Group 2020 Wrap Up Webinar
Twas just before Christmas, when we all caught our breath and looked back at 2020 and thought – what will be next?
This interactive session reflected upon our experiences of 2020 and looks to what the future holds for our industry:
- Did you expect the impact of COVID 19 to be as significant as what it has been?
- How have you managed the different impacts for your people and clients?
- What are the positives you will take away from 2020?
- What were the biggest challenges?
- Impacts for your industry in 2021 and beyond?
- Plus, much needed tips for self-care over the festive period!
Hosted by our expert industry panel: Kim Dunne, Gallagher Bassett. Elke Gjergja, MedHealth. Gavin Mathieson, Suncorp. Mark Raberger, MetLife Australia and ALUCA. Kristine Gatt, WorkSafe Victoria.
Register your interest for upcoming events
Want to keep up to date with the Medilaw events and education calendar? Simply complete the short form below to provide your details to us, along with the type of events that interest you. We will then notify you of upcoming events in your state.